The repeaters/droppers program developed by Potential coaching institute is a intensive program launched exclusively for the class 12th passed or drop out students who want to improve their performance as well as rank in engineering entrance examination. With past experience this program have produced a very high success rate among the repeater student. We at Potential Coaching Institute help you discover your potential and increase it to a level where you can excel. We do this by designing and teaching the course in such a way that it reinforces the core concepts of class 11th and 12th and give sufficient problem solving practice to its students.
This program has one year duration within which it revises the students +2 concepts as well as prepares for the engineering entrance examination.
|Course Name||Repeaters (1 year course)|
|Eligibility||Class XII appeared / Passed|
|Course availability||At all study centre|
|Commencement of Batch||1st BATCH:June, 2014, 2nd BATCH:July, 2014, 3rd BATCH: August, 2014|
|Course Ends||First week of Feb.|
|Admission Process||Direct Admission/ Scholarship Test|
• Classes 4 days a week.
• Each lecture is of 90 minutes duration which is further divided into Daily Practice Problem discussion, theoretical and conceptual learning.
• 5 lectures per subject per week
• Periodic topic wise tests are conducted once a month apart from full syllabus mock tests.
• Systematic completion of whole syllabus of JEE in one year
• These Courses help in developing a good understanding of basic concepts, logical and methodological approach towards problem solving ability.
• Provide knowledge of highest level related to fundamentals and concepts, best possible guidance, speed, accuracy, balanced evaluation of performance on periodic basis, test temperament and right kind of competition
• Conduction of All India Test Series.
• The Test Series comes out helpful in maintaining level of JEE preparation even after completion of Course.